- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Jobs in Content / Edition / Journalism
Candidate should be proficient in Marketing communication writing. Candidate should be able to conduct periodic check of content health. Candidate should be to conduct online research, generate content for various marketing collaterals and write creative unique content.
• Prepare internal and external marketing communications including marketing collaterals, hoardings, Brochures, newsletters, e-flyers, Pamphlets, Teasers, advertisements, Email Blasts, classifieds, announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, sales support, etc as needed.
• Coordinate content creation & publishing of all marketing collaterals (internal or external) and ATL & BTL activities
• Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
• Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
• Helps develop & document procedures to manage content (Web & Print)
• Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
• Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, marketing collaterals and business/industry trends
• Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
The candidate should be a Graduate or Post Graduate in English/Literature or Mass communication with excellent command over written English.
Candidate should be B.A English from a reputed university with good academic background having postgraduate degree or diploma in English / Mass Communication / Journalism (plus point).
• Excellent writing, editing and computer skills
• Experience developing contents for Internet media
• Write effectively for web sales content, brochures etc.
• Good command over language and grammar
• Developing original content
Want to receive similar jobs by email?