Candidate should be proficient in Marketing communication writing. Candidate should be able to conduct periodic check of content health. Candidate should be to conduct online research, generate content for various marketing collaterals and write creative unique content.
• Prepare internal and external marketing communications including marketing collaterals, hoardings, Brochures, newsletters, e-flyers, Pamphlets, Teasers, advertisements, Email Blasts, classifieds, announcements, press releases, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, sales support, etc as needed.
• Coordinate content creation & publishing of all marketing collaterals (internal or external) and ATL & BTL activities
• Writes and posts content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s)
• Works with developers/IT staff to assess any technical challenges (technical troubleshooting) in displaying the content.
• Helps develop & document procedures to manage content (Web & Print)
• Moderates content as it is contributed to the website by external sources
• Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, marketing collaterals and business/industry trends
• Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
The candidate should be a Graduate or Post Graduate in English/Literature or Mass communication with excellent command over written English.
Candidate should be B.A English from a reputed university with good academic background having postgraduate degree or diploma in English / Mass Communication / Journalism (plus point).
• Excellent writing, editing and computer skills
• Experience developing contents for Internet media
• Write effectively for web sales content, brochures etc.
• Good command over language and grammar
• Developing original content
The “Franchise” in Franchise India 2011 show is growing year on year. We have endeavored to make your attendance at Franchise India 2011 an holistic Business occasion amidst all the “Opportunity”, “Knowledge & Advisory” & “Networking” intended for you. As a Prospective Franchise or Business Opportunity investor you can liasion with hundreds of superior Indian &^ Global brands and out of the box ideas. We have also made a concious effort to present such opportunities that will make their very first appearance in the Indian marketplace. As regards networking whether you want to buy a franchisee or franchise your business you will get every answer & meet every person who matters in this business during the course of these two days.
Franchise India 2011 is more than just a Business exhibition. Whether you are thinking of starting a business or you’ve started one recently or are in the early stages of enterprise growth, the show in its entirety will allow you take advantage of growing your Business initiative to the next level. Make the most of your time by exploring over 300 Business Opportunities covering over 75 industries showcasing services, products, and information for initiating or expanding a small & mid size bussinesses.