Manager- Business Excellence
The jobholder will work closely with the Head Business Excellence and will have the overall responsibility for meeting the required quality standards in all operational processes, customer service and service delivery standards and delivering business support services including systems and financial support to the designate functions.
• To successfully mentor the assigned quality projects for the designate functions
• Ensure all business processes are aligned with identified quality standards
• Ensure all quality standards are adhered to
• Develop a quality audit process to identify and track errors
• Develop and implement service standards at all customer and agent touch points
• Identify quality issues and process gaps, and recommend change for procedure, systems, and training
• Formulation and implementation of standard operating processes and best practices
• Initiation of business process improvements including the Company’s systems infrastructure
• Contributing to team knowledge building of Comapny products & processes through proper leadership, training and instruction
• Closure of assigned quality projects
• Contribute to designate functions by implementing process audits to improvise the existing process
• 6 -8 years in back - office operations and Business excellence (at least 2 years)
• Proven management & administrative experience
• Certified Six Sigma Green Belts/Black Belt
• Should have completed at least 2 Six Sigma projects and mentored at least 5 more
• Should have handled BPMS (Conceptualisation and deployment)
• Experience of working in a competitive financial services, regulated, environment
• Ability to plan deadlines
• Proven team handling skills
Vanguard Human Resource Consultants is a joint effort of a team of professionals with over 2... decade of corporate experience - in marketing , HR and executive search.
We have earned the respect and trust of clients - from startups to multinationals. We have built capabilities to complete challenging, specialized assignments. . .
In depth industry knowledge and personal attention enables our clients to place immense trust in us - as the preferred HR consultants.
Our principals maintain a high degree of personal involvement throughout the consulting process. Working in close partnership with our clients, we serve as an extension of the client organization.
Our team specializes in Recruitment & Selections, Search, Organizational Behavior, Labor Law, Applied Psychology.
Our Consulting Philosophy. . .
We take into cognizance our client’s business design and strategy while offering customized human resources solutions. In the consulting process, the client is an active participant and decision maker. Our endeavor is to supplement internal capabilities and add value. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₨ 7,00,000 - ₨ 11,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Quality / Testing / Process Control