Roles and Responsibilities:
• 8 years of experience developing Java/J2EE applications in N-tier architecture.
• Experience interfacing with relational databases utilizing Java Database.
• Experience with Java Message Service (JMS), JEE Connector Architecture, and transaction management.
• Experience with different presentation and server side frameworks (e.g., Struts, Spring,Hibernate & Flex).
• Experience with application servers such as IBM WebSphere & JBoss, OAS.
• Experience with database, Oracle preferred.
• Implement UI, middle tier services, domain objects & data access objects.
• Create low level design artefacts using Unified Modelling Language (UML) expertise e.g. State charts, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams & Component Diagrams.
• Creates common framework services & reusable components.
• Creates test suites & harness for unit testing & regression testing.
• Creates build & deployment scripts to integrate with automated build & deployment tools.
The role is for an application developer that is :
•Passionate about Object Oriented Coding and Design
•Have minimum 8 years work experience
•Keen to work both collaboratively in a team with intelligent people and willing to share ideas to solve real business problems.
•Capable of developing new software within complex, enterprise environments using known technologies but eager to learn new technologies
•Have experience or interested in Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, etc.)
•Comfortable working closely with a geographically distributed development and planning team
•Focused on quality and able to document the system and support it through system testing, user testing and production implementation
•Strong and effective communicator, both written and oral
•Strong knowledge of Java/JMS.
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United... States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here's where we stand today:
We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion.
We operate in more than 60 countries.
We have 260,000 employees.
We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Our stock is a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. Read full description