Head Search Marketing
Leading a team for development, execution and management of PPC (Pay per click) marketing strategy for the website.
Areas of responsibility
• Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through PPC marketing strategy
• Managing Ad Campaigns on the major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
• Responsible for keyword research, Account/Campaign structuring, bid management, and tracking for key performance indicators.
• Handling bid management software, click fraud detection and web analytics
• Improvement of volume and cost delivered through search campaigns by :
1. Driving keyword expansion
2. Improving account structures
3. Optimizing of quality score, landing page , Ad copy and bid optimization
4. Developing strong objective sets for campaigns based on business intelligence
• Working closely with organic search team to ensure knowledge sharing as well as overall search (paid and organic) optimization
• Development of search marketing strategies for market entry and penetration for the existing and new international markets footprint for Make My Trip
• Hiring, managing and driving agencies and tools for managing search campaigns
• Manage Relationships with Search Engine Partners
• Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, Pay per click practices, and emerging items of interest
• Report on the overall SEM health of our web properties and rolling up SEM reports in a meaningful way
• Account Analysis report to differentiate performing campaigns from non performing campaigns drilled down to keyword level
• Co-ordinate between Tech. / Dev. team, UI - Website Design, Content, Product and QA teams and make sure to have handshake between these departments
• Lead a team and mentor them in the ways of organic search tactics & advice on best SEM practices
• Support to the Collaborating LOB by taking ownership of the project undertaken.
• Successful delivery of the committed traffic quantity, quality and cost parameters agreed with the product / business / marketing teams
• Increase in SEM visits and SEM shoppers
• High internal customer satisfaction
• Achievement of revenue targets of the collaborating LOB.
• Successful Implementation of strategic initiatives.
• High overall engagement of the team
• Marketing Team.
• Product Team
• Technology Team and UI/UX team
• Search Engine Partners
MBA/B.A./B.S degree or equivalent in Business or Marketing
• 9 years
• Online Agency background (Connecturf/MediaTurf, Interactive Avenues) or and handling SEM for internet savvy organizations
• Knowledge of marketing for search
• Knowledge of e-commerce analytics software
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Internet savvy-(Knowledge on all aspects of website -(text, graphics, images ,designs, other common terminologies, technical aspects such as database-driven functionalities, general web functionality, Internet industry trends for all consumer marketing mediums e-commerce))
• Web analytics tools
• HTML(Tags, basic level coding, tool Dreamweaver)
• Blogging/Social(creation and maintenance of blogs ,participation in forums, active on social network sites, profile creations etc)
Auctus Consulting was established by a team of professionals with rich experience across... industry verticals, with an aim to provide comprehensive human resource solutions to MNCs and leading business houses in India. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
Jobs in Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR