- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between five and ten years
- Minimum education:
- Jobs in Quality / Testing / Process Control
• To ensure that EHS related risks are understood, assessed & reduced and the EHS culture in the plant is taken to the next level.
• Coach & monitor the people and achieve the strategic objectives and compliance with applicable EHS policies, standards and regulations.
• Specify applicable safety, health and loss prevention equipment design/ performance standards and requirements and facilitate implementation.
• Implement all applicable legal and other requirements related with HSSE.
• Facilitate Road Safety Programs
Want to receive similar jobs by email?