• To ensure that EHS related risks are understood, assessed & reduced and the EHS culture in the plant is taken to the next level.
• Coach & monitor the people and achieve the strategic objectives and compliance with applicable EHS policies, standards and regulations.
• Specify applicable safety, health and loss prevention equipment design/ performance standards and requirements and facilitate implementation.
• Implement all applicable legal and other requirements related with HSSE.
• Facilitate Road Safety Programs
InSync Consulting (I) Pvt. Ltd. is a two year company founded with a vision to "enhance the intellectual capital of its client organizations". InSync's business lines are Executive Search / Business Consulting and Outsourcing services.
The Company currently services about 25 leading Indian and MNC clients in the Consumer, Retail, Telecom, Manufacturing & Engineering, Infrastructure and Service sectors. In the short time since its inception, InSync has earned a reputation for quality, reliability and speed of execution.
All of InSync's current and future initiatives will be with in sync with its vision of enhancing the intellectual capital of its client organizations. InSync will seek to partner with clients from whom it can learn, grow and build enduring relationships. In turn, InSync will constantly endeavor to add professional value to its clients. Its clients can expect fast and reliable service from a talented and friendly team.