MDIndia Healthcare Service (TPA) Pvt. Ltd. was formed in November 2000, a licensed third Party Administrator (License No. 005) and were very soon a leading company in the insurance sector. The success of the Company has been built year on year by an ability to anticipate the future requirements of the Health insurance industry.
Our company-wide reputation is built on Integrity, Knowledge, and Service.
1. We focus on providing the best third-party claims administration services to self-insured, alternative and traditionally insured clients.
2. Focus on the needs of current and new employer clients.
3. The needs of employers looking for new health alternatives.
4. Focus on the changing needs of agents and brokers in the market.
5. Focus on making MDIndia the most well-respected, quality health and welfare administrator while significantly growing business.
6. Focus on the medical economics that are driving healthcare today.
7. Focus on fiscal responsibility.
Required software engineer for below technology with 3-4 Year Exp. 1. Microsoft Technology 2. Visual Basic 6 (Minimum 3-4 year experience) 3. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 4. Crystal report 4.5 or above. Required software engineer for below technology with 3-4 Year Exp. 1. Microsoft Technology 2. Visual Basic 6 (Minimum 3-4 year experience) 3. Microsoft SQL Server 2008 4. Crystal report 4.5 or above ...
• Graduate with advanced IT knowledge and at least 4-8 years' of experience. • .Net Framework 4.0 - 4.5 • TFS • C# .Net • MVC • WCF • MS SQL Server - database programming • XML, JSON and other technologies for exchanging data between applications • Excellent verbal and written skills in English. • Multitask and prioritize within a continuously changing environment • Dynamic and self-motivated with high level of energy and ...
Job Description * Attending calls of customers. * Sometimes have to do out calling. * Achieving daily target. * Assisting customers regarding their queries, request etc... Desire Candidates: * Good Communication skill in English, Hindi, Marathi. * Typing speed should be good. * Day shift for Female/for Male( Rotational Shift). * Only Freshers can apply. Interested candidates can directly walking on 29th December till 9th Jan ...
1. Scrutiny of medical documents and adjudication.2. Processing the case as per policy terms and conditions of various companies. 3.Co-ordinating with Insurance company for specific approvals and corporate buffer.4. Handling the greivance related to rejection/denial of the cashless request as well as reimbursement claims.5.Providing quality services by keeping the minimum TAT • Good Communication Skill ...
1. Scrutiny of medical documents and adjudication. 2. Assess the eligibility of medical claims and determine financial outcomes. 3. Identification of trigger factors of insurance related frauds and inform the concerned department. 4. Determine accuracy of medical documents. BHMS/BAMS/ with PG in hospital Administration preferred Freshers can also apply This job opening is only for Pune location