The email has been sent.
MDIndia Healthcare Service (TPA) Pvt. Ltd. was formed in November 2000, a licensed third Party Administrator (License No. 005) and were very soon a leading company in the insurance sector. The success of the Company has been built year on year by an ability to anticipate the future requirements of the Health insurance industry.
Our company-wide reputation is built on Integrity, Knowledge, and Service.
1. We focus on providing the best third-party claims administration services to self-insured, alternative and traditionally insured clients.
2. Focus on the needs of current and new employer clients.
3. The needs of employers looking for new health alternatives.
4. Focus on the changing needs of agents and brokers in the market.
5. Focus on making MDIndia the most well-respected, quality health and welfare administrator while significantly growing business.
6. Focus on the medical economics that are driving healthcare today.
7. Focus on fiscal responsibility.
Job Description: * Verifying medical documents. * Processing claim policy. * Determine accuracy of medical documents. Desired Candidate Profile: * BSC/MSC (Non-IT background only) Graduate/Post Graduate Fresher only. * Typing speed 25wpm. * Should be able to understand and speak english. * Basic Excel Knowledge. Note: Only BSC/MSC non-IT background can only come. Walkin Dates: 22/12/2014 till 27/12/2014 between 3pm to 5 pm ...
1. Scrutiny of medical documents and adjudication. 2. Assess the eligibility of medical claims and determine financial outcomes. 3. Identification of trigger factors of insurance related frauds and inform the concerned department. 4. Determine accuracy of medical documents. BHMS/BAMS/ with PG in hospital Administration preferred Freshers can also apply This job opening is only for Pune location
Responsibilties: • Regular inspection of hospitals • Attend to complaints from beneficiary families directly or through, Aarogyamitra for any deficiency in services by the hospitals. • To ensure proper care and counseling for the patient at network hospital by coordinating with Aarogyamitra and hospital authorities. * Qualification: BAMS/BHMS * Fresher/Experience * Good Medical Knowledge * Ready to do field work
Company Profile MDIndia Healthcare Service (TPA) Pvt. Ltd. was formed in November 2000, a licensed third Party Administrator (License No. 005) and were very soon a leading company in the insurance sector. The success of the Company has been built year on year by an ability to anticipate the future requirements of the Health insurance industry. Role and Responsibilities of Specialist Doctor: * Provide medical ...