Number of workers: 49
MDIndia Healthcare Service (TPA) Pvt. Ltd. was formed in November 2000, a licensed third Party Administrator (License No. 005) and were very soon a leading company in the insurance sector. The success of the Company has been built year on year by an ability to anticipate the future requirements of the Health insurance industry.
Our company-wide reputation is built on Integrity, Knowledge, and Service.
1. We focus on providing the best third-party claims administration services to self-insured, alternative and traditionally insured clients.
2. Focus on the needs of current and new employer clients.
3. The needs of employers looking for new health alternatives.
4. Focus on the changing needs of agents and brokers in the market.
5. Focus on making MDIndia the most well-respected, quality health and welfare administrator while significantly growing business.
6. Focus on the medical economics that are driving healthcare today.
7. Focus on fiscal responsibility.
1 - 6 of 6
- Job Title
- Last update
1. Scrutiny of medical documents and adjudication. 2. Assess the eligibility of medical claims and determine financial outcomes. 3. Identification of trigger factors of insurance related frauds and inform the concerned department Determine accuracy of medical documents. Requirements Must Have completed BHMS / BAMS. Freshers can also applyLast update: 3 days ago
Handle all Operations in mediclaim settlement Assess the eligibility of medical claims and determine financial outcomes Identification of trigger factors of insurance related frauds and inform the concerned department Candidate should Candidate should have completed minimum MBBS/BAMS/BHMS Good Medical Knowledge with experience of Hospital/TPA Candidate should have basic computer knowledge ...Last update: 3 days ago
Coordinate, supervise and implement every aspects of travel arrangements for staff, executives, and senior management. Perform with Travel Agency to verify travel details and arrange reservations using existing flight schedules. Identify most suitable as well as best quality service with reasonable possible rates. Collect information from travel agent and hotels vendors etc. Graduate or under graduate ...Last update: 3 days ago
Design and produce native mobile apps Develop database-driven applications Ensure cross-platform usability across smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices Use external APIs to generate quality applications 1.Degree level 2.Experience of Mobile application and android applicationLast update: 6 days ago
1. Attending calls- Receiving, and responding, as pleasantly as possible while trying to provide full information, and support to the caller. 2. Maintaining important documents, records, and files in a proper and organized manner. 3.Carrying on interview calls and taking care of walk-in interview. 1.Candidate must have good presentable personality. 2.He must be good with communication skill. 3.Good analytical ...Last update: 6 days ago
1.Analysis, design and development, writing, delivery, and review and evaluation of training and learning intervention. 2.To arrange, create, produce and distribute training-related material and facilities as required. To organise, administrate and set up training programmes and events as required. 3.To keep accurate training records that are comprehensive and up-to-date. Must have a bachelor’s degree and ...Last update: 12 days ago
Send this company to a friend
- MDIndia Healthcare Services (TPA) Pvt. Ltd.