The email has been sent.
MDIndia Healthcare Service (TPA) Pvt. Ltd. was formed in November 2000, a licensed third Party Administrator (License No. 005) and were very soon a leading company in the insurance sector. The success of the Company has been built year on year by an ability to anticipate the future requirements of the Health insurance industry.
Our company-wide reputation is built on Integrity, Knowledge, and Service.
1. We focus on providing the best third-party claims administration services to self-insured, alternative and traditionally insured clients.
2. Focus on the needs of current and new employer clients.
3. The needs of employers looking for new health alternatives.
4. Focus on the changing needs of agents and brokers in the market.
5. Focus on making MDIndia the most well-respected, quality health and welfare administrator while significantly growing business.
6. Focus on the medical economics that are driving healthcare today.
7. Focus on fiscal responsibility.
1. Scrutiny of medical documents and adjudication. 2. Assess the eligibility of medical claims and determine financial outcomes. 3. Identification of trigger factors of insurance related frauds and inform the concerned department. 4. Determine accuracy of medical documents. BHMS/BAMS/ with PG in hospital Administration preferred Freshers can also apply This job opening is only for Pune location
Coordinate, supervise and implement every aspects of travel arrangements for staff, executives, and senior management. Perform with Travel Agency to verify travel details and arrange reservations using existing flight schedules. Identify most suitable as well as best quality service with reasonable possible rates. Collect information from travel agent and hotels vendors etc. Graduate or under graduate ...
Roles and Responsibilities:- • Analyze and comprehend complex technical / logical • Producing code-level design artifacts e.g. Class • Leading a team to deliver highly effective .Net code • Takes ownership to ensure high quality code is delivered on time and meets specifications. • Business requirements. • Validating functionality, performance and scalability of new and existing technology solutions. • Diagnosing and ...
1. Handle all Operations in mediclaim settlement, 2. Assess the eligibility of medical claims and determine financial outcomes, 3. Identification of trigger factors of insurance related frauds and inform the concerned department, 4. Candidate should have completed minimum MBBS/BAMS/BHMS, 5. Good Medical Knowledge with experience of Hospital/TPA, 6.Candidate should have basic computer knowledge ...