MECAMIDI HPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITEDestablished in India on EPC basis for implementation of Small Hydro Power Projects, as a Joint Venture Company in Technical Collaboration with Hydro Power Plant, France - one of the renowned Companies in Europe for design as well as manufacture of hydro turbines and peripheral equipment for manual/ automatic operations since 1972.
Concept to Commissioning: Survey, Consulting, Design, Supply, Manufacture, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of Electro Mechanical Equipment for Small Hydro Power Projects.
Research & Development: HPP has been developing new technologies to be ahead of the demands of a changing market and ensures that we will continue to deliver innovative cost effective solutions, providing the equipment and the services that will give each of our customers a competitive edge.
Scheduled Delivery with Unmatched Quality: We have dedicated ourselves to provide quality and timely delivery of equipment to our customers – which remains unmatched in India.
We are approved manufacturer for Electro Mechanical Equipment for Hydro Power Projects with
* Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)
* World Bank
* Alternate Hydro Energy Center - IIT Roorkee
* Bihar State Hydro Power Corporation
* Punjab State Electricity Board
* TCE etc.
1. Realizations and Tender Study for the effective and optimized quotation for the same. 2. Determination of the type of Turbine (whether Kaplan, Francis or Pelton etc.) best appropriate according to the hydrology of the site. 3. Issuing enquiries for major bought-out equipments such as Generator, Gear-Box, Turbine Inlet Valve, Transformer etc. and flowing-up for best prices, in order to stand at a better ...
A) Project Management:- 1. Preparation of detailed project planning, scheduling & formulation of work breakdown structures. 2. Project management by Project Planning and Execution through Design, Engineering, Procurement, Erection & Commissioning. 3. Monitoring the project activities by maintaining the cost & time effectively based on work breakdown structure within the scope. 4. Preparing the micro project schedules ...