MECAMIDI HPP INDIA PRIVATE LIMITEDestablished in India on EPC basis for implementation of Small Hydro Power Projects, as a Joint Venture Company in Technical Collaboration with Hydro Power Plant, France - one of the renowned Companies in Europe for design as well as manufacture of hydro turbines and peripheral equipment for manual/ automatic operations since 1972.
Concept to Commissioning: Survey, Consulting, Design, Supply, Manufacture, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of Electro Mechanical Equipment for Small Hydro Power Projects.
Research & Development: HPP has been developing new technologies to be ahead of the demands of a changing market and ensures that we will continue to deliver innovative cost effective solutions, providing the equipment and the services that will give each of our customers a competitive edge.
Scheduled Delivery with Unmatched Quality: We have dedicated ourselves to provide quality and timely delivery of equipment to our customers – which remains unmatched in India.
We are approved manufacturer for Electro Mechanical Equipment for Hydro Power Projects with
* Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)
* World Bank
* Alternate Hydro Energy Center - IIT Roorkee
* Bihar State Hydro Power Corporation
* Punjab State Electricity Board
* TCE etc.
• All QC functions including vendor selection/ development as per Q. C. norms. • Should be able to read & understand Engineering drawings and familiar with the Qualitative checks for of Forgings, Castings, Patterns, Fabrication, Machining and other engineering Processes. • Should be familiar with measuring & testing instruments, inspection methods/techniques. • Certification in ASNT, NDT level –II, in UT/ RT/ MT/ PT/ VT ...
Handle secretarial work: answer telephones and transfer or take messages; manage the in/out faxing, emails and letters, maintains office records, filing and reference, etc. Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents. Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, Travel arrangements as and when necessary. Must maintain the record of action Items given by Director to his direct repartees to ...