The email has been sent.
HPP Energy (India) Pvt. Ltd. established in India on EPC basis for implementation of Small Hydro Power Projects, as a Joint Venture Company in Technical Collaboration with Hydro Power Plant, France - one of the renowned Companies in Europe for design as well as manufacture of hydro turbines and peripheral equipment for manual/ automatic operations since 1972.
Concept to Commissioning: Survey, Consulting, Design, Supply, Manufacture, Erection, Testing and Commissioning of Electro Mechanical Equipment for Small Hydro Power Projects.
Research & Development: HPP has been developing new technologies to be ahead of the demands of a changing market and ensures that we will continue to deliver innovative cost effective solutions, providing the equipment and the services that will give each of our customers a competitive edge.
Scheduled Delivery with Unmatched Quality: We have dedicated ourselves to provide quality and timely delivery of equipment to our customers – which remains unmatched in India.
We are approved manufacturer for Electro Mechanical Equipment for Hydro Power Projects with
* Ministry of New & Renewable Energy (MNRE)
* World Bank
* Alternate Hydro Energy Center - IIT Roorkee
* Bihar State Hydro Power Corporation
* Punjab State Electricity Board
* TCE etc.
• Should have experience in Preparation of Mechanical Component Drawings • The candidate should be able to prepare Assembly Drawings for Rotary Equipment • Proper knowledge of Drawings, Tolerances ,machining symbols & surface finish • The candidate should be able to prepare Bill of Materials • Additional experience of working on Layout drawings will be preferred Note : 1. Preference to be nearby location candidate ...
• Should have experience in Preparation of Single Line diagram of electrical System. • The candidate should be able to prepare the layouts of the following: - Powerhouse - Switchyards - Lighting layouts - Earthing layouts Looking for Qualification : ITI/Diploma in Electrical Experience : 2-4 Years Computer Knowledge : Should be conversant with Auto CAD 3D 2010