Number of workers: 25
Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Haridwar, (India), is an internationally recognized WHO-GMP certified and one of the leading contract manufacturing pharmaceutical companies of India.
AKUMS existing six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities have huge per day capacity to produce formulations in practically all dosage forms, i.e. Tablets, Capsules, Soft Gels, Dry Syrups, Liquid Orals, Powder in Sachet, Dry & Liquid Injections, Pre-filled Syringes, Large Volume Parenterals (up to 100 ml) and Eye / Ear / Nasal Drops in FORM FILL & SEAL and THREE PIECE Packs.
AKUMS first Plant commissioned in the year 2004 is the State-of-the-Art manufacturing facility producing Tablets, Capsules, Soft – Gelatin Capsules & Dry Syrups with huge PER DAY manufacturing capacity in all sections and has separate blocks for Beta Lactums, Non–Beta Lactums, Cephalosporin & Penicillin.
AKUMS second & third State-of–the-Art world class facilities established in the year 2007 are producing medicines in the form of liquid orals and Jellies (in Plant II) and liquid & dry injections, large volume parenterals, Pre-Filled Syringes and Eye/Ear/Nasal drops in FFS and Three piece pack (in Plant III).
AKUMS fourth world class Facility designed as per USA-FDA norms producing wide range of HORMONAL preparations in Oral (Solid & Liquid) & Injectable forms and fifth plant producing wide range of Skin Ointments & Cosmetic preparations were commissioned in the year 2010.
AKUMS MAXCURE Plant sixth, the state–of-the-art-manufacturing facility was also set up in 2010 and manufacturing Ayurvedic, Nutraceutical & Food supplements for top pharma companies of India.
AKUMS seventh state–of-the-art Manufacturing facility to produce world class Oncology formulations in Oral & Injectable forms is under construction and slated to commence production in the next financial year.
1 - 15 of 18
- Job Title
- Last update
To prepare scientific literature (Rationale Justification, PI etc.) for registration of Products for Indian Market. To provide inputs to the preparation and submission of dossiers, Marketing Authorization Applications for new drugs. Liaising with, and making presentations to, regulatory authorities. To have good personal contacts in DCGI. To assure conformity of dossiers to the local statutory requirements ...Last update: 18 days ago
To make entries in Computer (Strong in MS Excel) To draft and type letters. (Knowledge of Word is must) Should be strong in English (Communication Skills ...Last update: 18 days ago
1. To maintain general Accounting and general record systems 2. To maintain stock inventory entries, voucher entries 3. To assist in daily operational duties 4. To make cash payments 5. Interdepartmental Coordination 1. Should possess strong knowledge of MS Office 2. Should possess strong knowledge of accounting principles and practicesLast update: 18 days ago
The incumbent will be responsible for all activities of engineering department, like mechanical, electrical, instrumentation maintenance activities. The incumbent will be responsible for plant maintenance (Preventive and Break down) which includes the trouble free operation of the utility & plant machines including HVAC System. The incumbent should have exposure of maintenance of Injections filling and ...Last update: 18 days ago
1. Should possess strong knowledge of MS Office 2. Should possess strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices 3. Should possess strong knowledge of Direct & Indirect TaxLast update: 18 days ago
1. To handle EPBAX. 2. To receive & redirect all incoming calls & take messages. 3. To assist all employees in making outgoing calls. 4. To keep / maintain a record of all calls. 5. To assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls. 6. To keep the reception area organized. 7. To greet & manage the visitors. 1. Should possess good communication skills. 2. Should possess basic ...Last update: 18 days ago
To be a Motivator so as to keep all the employees in high spirits and oriented towards the central purpose by showing the right path. To understand and support business strategy and should be able to become a trusted advisor to the management on strategic issues, particularly the impact people issues can have on strategy. To become a strong link between the employees and management and to resolve ...Last update: 18 days ago
1. To assist in the preparation of legal contracts, deeds, leases, and other legal papers of a routine nature. 2. To perform preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions. 3. To assist in ongoing cases and manage accordingly. 4. To assist in preparation of agreements 5. To maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work. 6. To assist with preparing responses to questions ...Last update: 18 days ago
* 10+ year of experience in supporting the senior management. * Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex blend of assignments * Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations * Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook * Experience scheduling travel arrangements Working knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage ...Last update: 18 days ago
The incumbent will be responsible for all activities of engineering department, like mechanical, electrical, instrumentation maintenance activities. The incumbent will be responsible for plant maintenance (Preventive and Break down) which includes the trouble free operation of the utility & plant machines including HVAC System. The incumbent will have to update all documentation including qualifications ...Last update: 18 days ago
Manage an Internal Audit function independently for reviewing organizational activity, processes, operations and functions to determine whether these are efficiently and effectively being carried out in accordance with management instructions and company policies and procedures. Identify and recommend opportunities to improve operating performance, and recommend solutions to problems where appropriate ...Last update: 45 days ago
Responsible for all the sourcing activities which includes purchase of engineering plant machinery, consumables & allied equipments for meeting Companys strategic & operational objectives. Budgeting, material purchase/procurement and related logistics, Stores, taxation part, contracts, statutory compliance, liaison, vendor relations and capable of taking decision in all procurement related matters ...Last update: 45 days ago
To be fully responsible and accountable for all activities related to plant including production, QA, QC, Store, HR, safety, security, accounts and other support functions. To coordinate with corporate in all respect and implement corporate policies. Responsible to handle all manufacturing activities as per the regulatory requirement and Trouble shooting on shop floor. Responsible to handle the team to ...Last update: 45 days ago
Implementation of company environment policy together with various laws applicable to industry for statutory compliances. Coordinate and interact with state Pollution Control Board for smooth working. Prepare check list, SOPs and organize training sessions for safety and plant staff on important environment issues. You will be responsible for identification of hazardous waste and its management ...Last update: 45 days ago
The incubent will be responsible for conducting Validation, stability studies, quality audits, facility up gradation to meet the requirements of regulated market. Organizing continuous audits to ensure compliance and sound functioning of the process. Providing feedback to the MD based on Quality Audits & rendering suggestions for improvement. Ensuring that the teams adhere to all the quality standards and ...Last update: 45 days ago
Send this company to a friend
- Name of the company: Akums Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- State: Delhi-NCR